We are calling on you to undertake solidarity actions to help us oppose this crackdown
We are suggesting an International Day of Solidarity on June 21st
Events could include:
- Actions targeting Egyptian Embassies or Consulates demanding the release of political prisoners and the removal of the Protest Law.
- Actions targeting your government to end support for the Egyptian government
- Demand the release of political prisoners.
- Project videos about the repression we face and our continued resistance. Email us for links.
- Any creative way to show your support, and to show the Egyptian people that they have allies abroad
- Send us links and pictures to anything and everything you have.
Events confirmed so far:
Friday June 20th
Saturday June 21st
Derry [2.30pm at the Free Derry Wall ]
If you are organising one, please send us a link